Vitcom is a leading facilities-based provider of enhanced voice and data communication services.
We own and operate a national, private, proprietary voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) network infrastructure powered by state-of-the-art switching equipment. Our robust network transports carrier-quality enhanced voice services that can be packaged into customized high margin products. Our network powers some of the industries’ leading providers of communication services, such as: wholesale transport carriers, wireless providers, broadband phone companies, VoIP service providers, prepaid calling card providers, and voice-enabled application service providers. Our experienced team has a customer-centric approach with a proven track record of success. Vitcom will customize solutions to best fit your network and customer needs. Whether you need infrastructure solutions to broaden your voice footprint, to package into new voice service products or to simply lower your existing network costs, Vitcom is ready to meet your needs. Interconnect with us to significantly lower your cost structure without compromising quality or service.
Carrier Service Offerings:
- Carrier Termination Service: nationwide voice termination coverage
- Local-Routing/10 Digit Peering Termination Services: on-net voice termination coverage
- Wholesale Toll Free Service: nationwide toll-free service coverage
- Wholesale Local Access Service: local DID numbers available in most major markets
- Wholesale Ethernet Data Services
- Wholesale Wireless Data Services
Vitcom Wholesale Services Features
In addition to reciving the highest quality of service, Vitcom offers its wholesale customer’s multiple routing plans that allows you to custom tailor your calling plans to meet the needs of your individual customers. Some of the real-time features that we offer include;
Retail Routing Plans and Rate Decks
- LCR Routing Plans and Rate Decks
- Local and 10 Digit Routing Plans
- Multi-carrier and enhanced routing capabilities deliver calls to multiple locations and networks based on customer specifications.
- Route multiple toll-free numbers within a single trunk group through unique DNIS
- Identification of calling party’s telephone number through ANI delivery